Returns and Refunds
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Last updated 7th March 2022
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or for an exchange only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Policy:
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- We (referred to as either, “The Company” "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Qashti,located at PO BOX 264 Collins St West Vic, Melbourne, Victoria 8007, Australia.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to the site accessible from https://qashti.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of delivery. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags, labels, and in original packaging.
Please Note: A 25% restocking fee will be applied on all returns where You have a ‘change of mind’ or ‘Product no longer required’.
What if my product is damaged/wrong?
Our team does proper quality checks on every order that ships. If you have still received a damaged or wrong product, drop us an email at: email@example.com. You will be informed about the next steps accordingly.
Note: Please pack the product in the same condition as you have received it.
What are the cases in which I can return an item?
You can return an item for the following reasons:
- Received a damaged product.
- Received the wrong product.
- Received the wrong quantity.
Which are the items that cannot be returned/replaced?
Returns will not be accepted under the following conditions:
- If a request is initiated after 14 days of delivery of an order.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to best practice hygiene standards.
- Custom orders.
- Returned without original packaging including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and other accessories, or if original packaging is damaged.
- The serial number has been defaced.
- Product is intentionally damaged or destroyed.
- Return or replacement request for any free or complimentary products.
- Any other reasons which are not covered under the cases in the previous section. For example, "I placed an order for the wrong product", "Product is no longer required", “I don’t like the product”, etc.
How long will it take for the return process to complete?
We will make sure that the return process is smooth and fast. As we receive your product for a return, we will process your return within one (1) week after a thorough inspection of your return.
Due to the current scenario of pandemic COVID-19, there might be some delays, but your product and your money are in safe hands.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concern and the product unboxing video to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and the return address. After receiving a RMA number and address, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the address provided in the following format:
Attn: Return shipment to Origin
PO BOX 264 Collins St West Vic
Melbourne, Victoria 8007
- You will be responsible for all the return shipping charges. We advise you to use a trackable method to ship your return.
- If you’re located outside Australia, when posting your return, please mark on the outside of the parcel that this is a “return shipment to origin” to ensure that it’s not held in customs.
DISCLAIMER: THE COMPANY HAS A DEDICATED TEAM THAT WILL CHECK THE RETURNED PRODUCTS AND THEIR DECISION OF YOUR REQUEST WILL BE FINAL TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. WE MAY REJECT THE RETURNED PRODUCT IF THERE IS DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT OTHER THAN WHAT WAS VISIBLE IN THE UNBOXING VIDEO OR IF FOUND THE PRODUCT TO BE USED OR TAMPERED WITH. IF A RETURNED PRODUCT IS REJECTED, NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND WILL BE ISSUED TO THE CUSTOMER, AND THE CUSTOMER MAY CHOOSE TO HAVE THE PRODUCT SHIPPED BACK TO THEM AT THEIR OWN COST.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING SHIPMENTS
Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered with. If the package is damaged or tampered with, we request you to refuse delivery and if possible click some photos of the packaging and send it over to us so that we can take further action. We assure refund upon such refused delivery or non-delivery. If in case you choose to accept the product, you shall do it at your own risk.
REPEATED RETURN REQUESTS
- We reserve the right to impose such charges as is necessary to reimburse the expense of delivery if we observe that you have a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We also reserve a right to make the products ineligible for return or exchange, if we observe a transactional history of repeated returns.
- The liability and risk of such returns shall be on you to establish your claim for return. replacement shall only be initiated if they pass through the conditions mentioned above. If the product fails to pass through the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you, for which you shall have to bear the expense.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your refund. Please allow at least one (1) week from the receipt of your item to process your refund. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method that You used while making the purchase. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
- Partial returns will have a partial refund.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 7 working days after intimation by the customer.
Cancellations by you – custom orders once placed cannot be cancelled. However, you can email us at: email@example.com with your reason for cancellation and we will try our best to provide you with the best possible solution.
Cancellation by us – Under certain circumstances, it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after you are charged, the said amount will be reversed back to your original payment method.
If you have any questions concerning our return and refund policy, please contact us at: